is an adventure with a deep story, challenging puzzles, gallows humor and gameplay similar to the Monkey Island
series. All these ingredients combined create the captivating atmosphere which is going to blow you away! Key Features:
Darkestville Castle background:
- Point-and-click adventure classics in the same vein as Monkey Island and Day of the Tentacle.
- Lots of Tim Burton-esque gallows humor.
- Funny characters and charismatic protagonist.
- Dozens of carefully designed levels.
- Quirky and trendy visuals.
- Numerous puzzles.
- Captivating story.
- More than 7 hours of exciting gameplay.
- Violence, horror and death-free adventure for all ages.
- This Game has been awarded with an INDIE PRIZE as the BEST GAME NARRATIVE.
Like any decent demon Cid spends his nights performing all kind of evil deeds to the peaceful people of Darkestville. Little does he know that his old arch enemy is about to change his life forever. Live the adventure of Cid, the demon of Darkestville, a laid-back being of pure darkness that will see his evil routine life disrupted by The Romero brothers, a group of demon hunters hired by Dan Teapot, Cid’s arch enemy. Follow Cid through an epic quest full of danger, intrigue, and ridiculous premises.
"I am of truth and light. I protect Earthrealm." Raiden is joining the Injustice 2 roster this October as part of Fighter Pack 2!
Get your first look at The Rock, Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin and loads more!
Leatherface is here! The chainsaw is fueled, dinner awaits, and you are the main course.
I would like to apologize to my, followers. My website has been down for a month and a half. And it turns out, it was my ad blocker. On the downside, it took my web hosting, a month and a half to find the problem? Now, this is before, they got hit by the Hurricane Katrina mind you. Now my website issue happened, way before the hurricane mind you. But I'm, back up and running finally! So thanks for your patience:) So I have a lot of catching up to do Lol!
NEVERWINTER: TOMB OF ANNIHILATION NOW AVAILABLE ON PC The Jungles of Chult Bring Dangerous Dinosaurs, New End-Game Dungeon and the Source of a Mysterious Death Curse
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. – July 25, 2017 – Today, Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a leading publisher of free-to-play MMORPGs, and Cryptic Studios announced Neverwinter: Tomb of Annihilation
is now available on PC and arrives later on Xbox One and PlayStation®4. Following The Cloaked Ascendancy’s threat at the heart of Neverwinter, adventurers must turn toward the rest of the Forgotten Realms, which now faces a mysterious Death Curse preventing adventurers being raised from the dead. An expedition to the faraway land of Chult sets the stage for the latest expansion to the free-to-play Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG with new features, including a new jungle zone, heroic encounters with undead, a new campaign, a new end-game dungeon and, of course, dinosaurs.
The jungle peninsula of Chult may hide the source of the Death Curse threatening the Forgotten Realms, so adventurers travel to the new social hub of Port Nyanzaru to begin their expedition. In an all-new campaign, players must discover the source of the curse, while protecting themselves and fending off Yuan-ti, undead and dinosaurs. Along the way, adventurers will team up with old friends Minsc, Boo, Celeste, the famed explorer Volothamp Geddarm, and an unexpected ally. A complete list of new features in Tomb of Annihilation
- Chult Jungle Adventure Zone: Explore the Soshenstar River Basin, locating clues and tracking the source of the mysterious Death Curse. Close encounters with prowling dinosaurs and deadly Yuan-ti await adventurers.
- Port Nyanzaru Social Hub: The port will not only grant adventurers safety from the beasts of Chult, but also act as a home away from home. Vendors, quest-givers, and more await in this new destination.
- Tomb of the Nine Gods Dungeon: An end-game experience is now available for seasoned adventurers with a knack for feats of daring. This dungeon features powerful bosses, ancient puzzles, and a challenge unlike any before in Neverwinter.
- Monster Hunts with Volo: The famed explorer and all-around monster authority ventures to Chult as well, offering players the opportunity to track and catalogue local beasts. D&D game designer and all-around maestro, Chris Perkins voices the famous Volothamp Geddarm in Neverwinter.
- Tomb of Annihilation Campaign: Following the conclusion of the Death Curse storyline, players will open up an end-game campaign exploring the Soshenstar River, leading into the heart of Chult.
- Other features: An additional bag slot, private PvP queues, dinosaur mounts, heroic encounters and repeatable adventures are now available.
In GET EVEN, players assume the role of Cole Black, an ice-cold mercenary and hired gun, as he suddenly awakens in the middle of a mysterious asylum with almost no recollection of his past, save for a haunting memory of a young girl in mortal danger. Under the guidance of his anonymous captor, ‘Red’, Black embarks on a form of treatment, facilitated by a unique technology - a headset that enables the user to relive his memories and experience them again in the present. With the help of the “Pandora” headset, Cole must traverse the abandoned asylum to confront unexpected plot twists and uncover the truth of his past to travel through the depths of his mind for salvation.
“We’re excited for gamers to experience the taut psychological horror of GET EVEN. The Farm 51 team has created a multi-dimensional storyline that immerses players into a compelling and frightening mystery, making them question their perception of reality and justice,” said Eric Hartness, Vice President of Marketing at BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc. “Intense action, chilling ambiance, and a tense musical score from award-winning composer Olivier Derivière come together to create an amnesiac nightmare that gamers won’t soon forget.”